11 November 2009

Deja Love



Ahh...home again, this time for two weeks and more lovin' than I could handle. I don't want to bore you with the details, so I'll stick to the highlights of my trip. I rented a Prius which is basically a Japanese spaceship meant to boggle the mind - Britney's mind = boggled. I kind of loved it, but I kind of want a BMW more than ever! We all know that although some people call me a hippie, I'm more of an extremist than anything else and driving fast is something I love to do, not to mention it's a bad thing, and I need not remind you that it's fun to do bad things! I stayed one night at The Cypress Hotel and clearly arrived looking like a hot mess b/c they gave me a handicap room. No closet, lots of floor space and an awesome shower that could host a small orgy. I then moved into Bridgey's for a few days while Brady was killing Elk as only he can do. Brady - let me know when that puppy's ready for some eatin' - again, not too much of a hippie! Staying with Bridgey was so fun and so hilarious, as usual. Hudson is so cute and so funny! He talks sooo much and will repeat almost anything that you say. This goes nicely with the fact that he also loves Thomas the Train b/c as most parents and kids that played with Thomas a child would know, he has a best friend with an amazing name...ahem...Percy. Either the toymaker is a huge perv or just stupid, b/c I have yet to meet a kid who can say Percy, and Hudson, my little angel of a nephew does not disappoint. So, what does it sound like? Do I really need to tell you? Let's just say it rhymes with wussy and I made sure to ask him to say "I love Percy" all day long! Oh the flames of hell are licking at my ankles! I also got to witness him having a full-blown nervous breakdown and crying for god knows how long. He was prob teething, but at the time all we could think was that he was possessed by the devil! I tried to encourage Bridgey to try the Ferber method and let him cry it out, but my ability to sleep through it was far superior to Bridgey's and she gave in. Not the best night of sleep, but having him next to me in the morning saying "Hi Auntie Bit Bit. I wuv you!" was beyond worth it! I then moved to Jaime's and that's when the partying began (it never really stopped - it just got better! I'm a party animal, hello?!!!)

I had so much fun staying with Jaime. I just love her more and more! I also love my little nephew Blue more and more! He's a dog, yes, but I love him like he's human! Humans don't typically poop on top of bushes nor are afraid of hardwood floors, but whateva! Big deal! Anywho, we went to a Halloween party in Santa Cruz at Ben's GF's house on Friday. We played flip-cup, took control of the dj booth, peed in bushes and went home happy! Saturday was amazing! Highlights include finding an afro on our morning walk (wearing none of my own clothes b/c I left them in the spaceship), prancing around RP's house and entertaining her guests, bottomless mimosa brunch(which are called Buck's Fizzs here - amazing!) , putting a dolma in the toilet at Opa, taking a picture of it and tagging it on Facebook as Liz, taking a nap with Randi and then getting up to do it all over again! Mama had her annual Halloween party, we did our best Thriller rendition on the deck to a good hundred onlookers - the fog machine really put the icing on the cake! Then we headed to Kelly and Kurt's for another party filled with flip cup (which I am awesome at btw - I dare you to take me on! One sip - One flip bitches!), pot cookies, pot brownies, people eating both of those baked goods and getting baked themselves b/c they had no idea, dancing with a blow-up doll, pushing Brent Pearson (who was definitely sporting his drunk alter-ego Strange Guy that night) into the bushes only to have him say "thank you, these are so comfortable!" and a drive home filled with LOTS of Jack-in-the-Crack and me asking Jaime why she's flying a spaceship (which was actually Jake's Tahoe) and why it's going mach-10! On Sunday we threw a surprise engagement party for Brent and Sheri (aka Mr. & Mrs. Strange Guy) at Jaime's, sang Mr. Big's "To Be With You" in honor of Sheri loving it and at considering it as their first dance song, watched Wayne's World for the umteeth time and still loved every min of it, and passed out at 8pm.

The following week was excellent. Work inspired some of the best lines I have EVER heard come out of Krysten's mouth! Three of my favorites are: "I just love your boobs!" "I know, it's like I just had sex hair!" and "OH MY GOD! I heard a man fart on the StairMaster last night!" Hahaha! Love, love, love her! The rest of the week was filled with more love than I can handle which led me to a strange sadness as I packed to leave. Luckily my happy crying outnumbered my sad crying, but I have to admit, it was the first time I really, really, really missed all of my peeps at home. I mean, I always miss you, but I am soooo happy to be doing what I'm doing and the opportunities it has given me, but it was a different kind of missing you. I still don't completely understand it, but please know that I love you, I would do anything for you, I would be there at the drop of a hat and that even though I am beyond loving my life, you are still a very big and very real part of why I love it! Anyway, enough of this mushy shit! My bout with depression was quickly resolved by a very cute British lad telling me he missed me! My Aunt always warned me that once they get a taste of our magic, it's impossible to want anything else! ;) Lately she's been saying it in VERY funny ways, but you get the gist!
When I finally got back to London, I was soooo excited to finally have the rest of my stuff! I Britneyfied my room with very fluffy and soft bedding, Cece Hospers' originals, pictures of most of you, candles and lots of love. I slept like a baby, it definitely felt like home. It also could have been the abundance of sake bombs and vodka sodas I drank, but let's just say it was the room! I kid, I kid - mama, I know you're reading this - I'm trying to get a rise out of you and I know it's working! Remember, I don't drink too much, I drink often! There's a difference! ;) A very important note: I got to see the one and only Julia Sweeney! For those who may not know, Julia has been studying in Spain for the last five months and is cuter than ever! She was visiting her boyfriend Andrew who is interning with Parliament! How cool is that? What's even cooler? He's going to take me with him! I can't promise I won't hug people, but I can promise I will try my best to not embarrass him!
Sunday Funday didn't disappoint - it never really does. How could it, right? We had an amazing brunch at Modern Pantry, which looks like it's in a mini version of the NYC Meat Packing District (yes, the place that Samantha lived in and made sexy time with lots of gentleman friends!). Afterwards we walked all over the place including Green Park. Orange leaves blanketed the ground and squirrels frolicked about - all was good, until Anita was chased by Alvin and all of his buddies (I know he's a chipmunk people, but I still think it's funny! Besides, I've loved him all my life and his gf's name in Brittany. She spells it wrong, but whatevs!). So, all was good and just kept getting better! Here's a video to show you what I mean!


Hahaha! Anita might need to reconsider her beloved furry grey boots or she's going to keep getting more animal love than she can handle!
Off to another flight! I love you, I miss you, hope you found this the slightest bit interesting - blah, blah, blah!
Loved you in Gremlins,
B to the B

2 comments:

  1. Bunnylicious! Your blog should be turned into a book...seriously. Had a repeat of "oh, i'm peeing...oh it's a lot!" moment as i read it. (then pictured you falling on the floor laughing when that really happened). Imagine...i said all those things and wasn't even drinking! love and miss ya ya little bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brit Brit I am O-ficially not getting naked with you and swimming in your pool (while high five-ing John the door man) UNTIL you update this shizah! Drastic times call for drastic measures. I know we did it last night, but that was the last time until it's updated...or until American Fck Yea on Feb 13th. I'm only human.

    ReplyDelete